Applications for employment are accepted only for available positions and are maintained on file for six months. Completed applications must be printed, signed and returned to West Chester Township Administration, 9113 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester OH 45069.
For employment information, call 759-7213 or email Human Resources.
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$19.40 - $31.45 / hour
- Posted Date:04/11/2017
- Deadline to Apply:05/12/2017 4:00 PM
West Chester Township has an immediate need to fill the position of HR Specialist. West Chester Township employs over 230 full-time and over 50 part-time employees. The HR Specialist reports directly to the Township Administrator and is responsible in administering all human resource administrative duties and responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: employee relations, training, staffing, benefits, workers’ compensation, and payroll. Candidate must be an effective communicator, possess excellent organizational and customer service skills and be well-organized and detail oriented to handle multiple projects within prescribed timelines. The starting wage for this position is $19.40 an hour.
Required qualifications include:
- 3 + years’ experience in Human Resources
- Must demonstrate proficient knowledge of human resource principles including employee relations, recruitment and onboarding, training and development, compensation management, benefits administration, time and attendance and FMLA, ADA, ACA and Workers’ Compensation
- Skill in all Microsoft Office products
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior experience in Local Government
- Use of ADP payroll systems
Please send completed application to West Chester Township, Human Resources Office, 9113 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069. Applications may be obtained at West Chester Township 9113 Cincinnati Dayton Road or on the Human Resources page. Open until filled. West Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer.