Heroin: A Community Conversation
- Date: 04/26/2017 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: West Chester Activity Center
7900 Cox Road
West Chester, Ohio 45069
Interact with a panel of experts from the West Chester community. Discussion will focus on the impact addiction has on our community, and how to overcome addiction through education and prevention. The deadline to RSVP has been extended to April 24; call (513)779-7360.
Featured speakers include:
- Cheryl Leksan, Associate Director of Online and Hybrid Nursing Programs/Director of the ABSN Program from Xavier University
- Nicholas Filippini, Intervention Supervisor from Butler County Children Services
- Sergeant James Brenner #99, Special Investigations Unit from West Chester Police Department
- Captain Troy Bonfield, Emergency Medical Services from West Chester Fire Department.