The Great Pumpkin Fest
- Date: 10/13/2018 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Keehner Park
7211 Barret Road, 7411 Barret Road
West Chester, Ohio 45069
This free, family-friendly fall festival features fun and entertainment including a puppet show and the Primrose School costume contest (ages 0-12). Register for the costume contest from 2 to 3 p.m. on the day of the event.
Guests can also enjoy a Not-So-Scary Haunted Trail, petting zoo, pony carousel, horse-and-wagon rides, and face painting all at no cost. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
Be sure to use the official event hashtag #PumpkinFestWC when posting to social media!
- 2 p.m. - Wump Mucket Puppets presents, The Kooky Spooky Halloween Show (ampitheatre).
- 2:45 p.m. - Buckner Martial Arts Demonstration (ampitheatre).
- 3:30 p.m. - Primrose School of West Chester Costume Contest (ampitheatre - registration 2-3 p.m..).
- 5 p.m. - Perfection Gymnastics Demonstration (ampitheatre).
- All day - Horse-and-wagon rides, pony carousel, petting zoo, face painting, haunted trail, games, etc. (see activity map for locations).
ROAD CLOSURE: Station Road remains closed at Cincinnati Dayton Road for construction. The recommended route is to take I-75 to Exit 22 for Tylersville Road. Go east on Tylersville Road to Cox Road, then go south on Cox Road to Barret Road. Go west on Barret Road to access Keehner Park.
If you have questions or concerns, please email Drew Reeder or call 513-759-7301.