The Great Pumpkin Fest
- Date: 10/12/2019 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Location: Keehner Park
7211 Barret Road, 7411 Barret Road
West Chester, Ohio 45069
This free, family-friendly fall festival features fun and entertainment including a puppet show and the Primrose School costume contest (ages 0-12). Sign up for the costume contest at the amphitheater between the hours of 1:30 and 2:45 p.m. on the day of the event.
Guests can also enjoy a Not-So-Scary Haunted Trail, petting zoo, pony carousel, horse-and-wagon rides, and much more, all at no cost. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
Be sure to use the official event hashtag #PumpkinFestWC when posting to social media!
- 2 p.m. - Wump Mucket Puppets presents, "The Kooky Spooky Halloween Show" (ampitheater).
- 2:45 p.m. - Showboat Cloggers performance (ampitheater).
- 3:30 p.m. - Primrose School of West Chester Costume Contest (ampitheater - registration 1:30-2:45 p.m.).
- 5 p.m. - Buckner Martial Arts Demonstration (ampitheater).
- All day - Horse-and-wagon rides, pony carousel, petting zoo, games, etc. (map locations coming soon).
Host a Booth
Community involvement is what makes The Great Pumpkin Fest special! Businesses, organizations, teams and groups are invited to host a booth. New this year, students who volunteer to host a fun booth can earn service hours for their efforts.
If no products are being sold at your booth, there is no fee for booth space but you must offer a free game, activity or giveaway for kids. There is a small fee for vendors who are selling a product. Friday, Oct. 4 is the deadline for booth applications.
West Chester reserves the right to deny booth applications.
The Great Pumpkin Fest offers several excellent team-building opportunities for groups of volunteers, both large and small. Sign up online or contact Drew Reeder at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-759-7301.