Applications for employment are accepted only for available positions and are maintained on file for six months. Completed applications must be printed, signed and returned to West Chester Township Administration, 9113 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester OH 45069.
For employment information, call 759-7213 or email Human Resources.
HR Specialist - Payroll
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Starting pay 19.40/hr
- Posted Date:10/11/2019 9:39 AM
HR SPECIALIST - PAYROLL
West Chester Township has an immediate need to fill a HR Specialist – Payroll position. The HR Specialist – Payroll is responsible for administering all aspects of the Payroll function to include processing bi-weekly payroll, pension reporting, tax reporting, auditing, record maintenance, ensuring correct application of required laws and regulations, and additional HR duties. Candidate must be an effective communicator, possess excellent organizational and customer service skills and be well-organized and detail oriented to handle multiple projects within prescribed timelines. The starting wage for this position is $19.40 per hour.
Required qualifications include:
- 3 + years’ experience in Human Resources
- Must demonstrate proficient knowledge of general human resource principles including employee relations, compensation management, time and attendance, and union contract application
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior experience in Local Government Payroll
- Use of payroll system, preferably ADP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Completion of a secondary education, HR Certification, or Payroll Certification
Applications can be obtained at www.westchesteroh.org. Please send completed applications and supporting documentation to HR@westchesteroh.org, or West Chester Township Human Resources, 9113 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069. Position is open until filled, with first review beginning 10/25/19.
West Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer.