Applications for employment are accepted only for available positions and are maintained on file for six months. Completed applications must be printed, signed and returned to West Chester Township Administration, 9113 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester OH 45069.
For employment information, call 759-7217 or email Human Resources.
System Administrator - Township Network
- Type:Full Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:Salary Range $51,459.20 - $77,188.80
- Posted Date:03/13/2020 2:05 PM
SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR – Township Network
West Chester Township’s Information Technology Department is accepting applications for the position of Systems Administrator. The expected wage is between $51,459.20 and $77,188.80, depending on qualifications.
This position provides the exciting opportunity to serve Ohio’s largest township and “One of America’s Best Places to Live.” West Chester is committed to superb customer service with an emphasis on integrity, fiscal responsibility and open communications. It is a lean and fiscally sound government known for providing exceptional services to a vibrant community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily maintenance of the Township network including vmware, Windows Server, Exchange Server, Cisco, SAN, DNS and network troubleshooting.
- Performs daily backup of the systems and files
- Provides first response and follow-up help desk services over the phone and by remote support; monitors all open incidents, regardless of assignments, to ensure Service Level Agreements are met; may include providing on-call support
- Monitors and maintains Township’s network security to include maintaining and supporting firewalls, spam filters, anti-virus, remote access and IP addresses
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of secondary education or training such as an associate’s degree in computer science or closely related field
- Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year to year basis
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in complex systems design, programming, and systems software and support
Please send completed application and resume to: HR@WestChesterOH.org or HR Department, 9113 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069. Applications may be obtained online at www.westchesteroh.org or picked up at the Township Administration Building. Position is open until filled, with first review beginning the week of 4/6/2020.
Click HERE for position description.
West Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer.