Applications for employment are accepted only for available positions and are maintained on file for six months. Completed applications must be printed, signed and returned to West Chester Township Administration, 9113 Cincinnati-Dayton Road, West Chester OH 45069.
For employment information, call 759-7213 or email Human Resources.
Part-time Fire Safety Inspector
- Type:Part Time
- Salary/Pay Rate:$11.13 to $17.19 / hour
- Posted Date:01/30/2017
West Chester Township Department of Fire and EMS is seeking qualified candidates to perform the duties of fire code enforcement in both residential and commercial environments. Candidates will be required to apply an advanced knowledge of the Ohio Fire Code as it pertains to existing properties as well as those being constructed and other related duties. Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Current Ohio Fire Safety Inspector
- Current Ohio Firefighter I or II
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a fire safety inspector, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a team player and able to work well with customers and co-workers
- Must possess problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of office computer software – Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
Please send completed employment application to West Chester Township, HR Office, 9113 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069. Applications may be obtained at West Chester Township 9113 Cincinnati Dayton Road, West Chester, OH 45069 or on the Human Resources page. Position open until filled. West Chester Township is an equal opportunity employer.