Welcome to West Chester's newsroom. The department of Integrated Multimedia & Marketing is committed to sharing important news with the West Chester community and the media.
West Chester's public information team is prepared to respond to requests for information and work within tight deadlines to support our local media organizations.. Working with the media is critical to successful communication with the general public. West Chester's communications team works with the media to ensure accuracy and transparency in a responsive manner. Please contact us first for information or to schedule an interview with a subject expert from our team of professional public servants. Media contact.
Cincinnati-Dayton Road Project Stakeholders Meeting Friday
Property owners and those directly impacted by the Cincinnati-Dayton Road improvement project are encouraged to attend the first project Stakeholder meeting at 8 a.m., Friday, June 29 at the West Chester Township Administration Building.
Meetings will be offered on the last Friday of each month throughout the project and will include representatives of the BCEO, West Chester Township and the construction team.
The meeting offer an opportunity to stay informed on progress and address concerns.
Road projects are always inconvenient. The partners are committed to share information and respond to concerns throughout the project in order to lessen the impact to those who live, work and operate businesses in the Olde West Chester District. These are a few ways to stay updated and note concerns:
- The BCEO website (www.bceo.org) will update Road Closings / Traffic Advisories with phasing dates and status changes concerning this project.
- At www.WestChesterOH.org stakeholders can register to receive updates through email. Using the pop-up on the homepage of the website to subscribe to electronic news, you can register and then select the option for Cincinnati Dayton Road Improvement Project (as well as others that may be of interest).
- A link from the homepage of www.WestChesterOH.org will also take guests to a special page with notes on the project, as well as the history and merchants of the Olde West Chester corridor.
- Immediate concerns about access or other issues should be communicated directly to the BCEO’s Project Inspector, Erich Ziegler, at 513-265-1678 (cell) or 513-785-2568 (office).
- A monthly stakeholder meeting will be offered at 8:00 a.m., the last Friday of each month at West Chester Township Hall. The meeting will include representatives of the BCEO, West Chester and the construction team.