West Chester has become the premier business location in the greater Cincinnati area, with more than $3.74 billion in new investment, more than 39 million square feet in new construction, and more than 43,000 new jobs since the opening of the Union Centre Boulevard interchange in 1997.
Fueling this growth has been the combination of proactive pro-business local government, strategic location and the availability of quality buildings and sites.
- The Union Centre Boulevard/I-75 Interchange, which opened in December 1997 as southwestern Ohio's first new interchange in over 20 years, provided immediate interstate access to more than 2,000 fully developed acres.
- There are more than 12 regional, national and international development companies actively marketing sites and buildings within the Township. Significant opportunities exist in West Chester for companies interested in expanding or relocating a facility in the Cincinnati-Dayton Metroplex.
- Sites are available from 1 acre to 60 acres, for office, manufacturing, distribution and research and development facilities.
- Opportunities range from corporate office sites with I-75 frontage, to numerous other sites, all within two miles of an interstate interchange.
- Three of the 10 largest industrial parks in the greater Cincinnati area are located within West Chester.
For more information on available properties located in West Chester Township, please contact Cathy Walton, Business Attraction and Expansion Manager, at 513-759-7325 or firstname.lastname@example.org.