Beckett Park is a 150-acre property in the Union Centre area situated both to the east and west of Beckett Road at the foot of Beckett Ridge. With active and passive recreational opportunities, Beckett Park has something for everyone. Amenities include:
- Paved and natural walking trails
- Boundless playground: a pioneer-themed playground that is accessible to children of all abilities with a nearby shelter and restroom facility.
- Two fishing ponds: located on the west side of Beckett Road, these ponds are stocked naturally and are open to free, catch-and-release fishing
- Natural playground: a small area utilizing natural features of the terrain for children to climb and play on the west side of Beckett park.
- Picnic shelter with fireplace: this shelter is located on the west side of Beckett Road and is available to rent.
- Ice Rink: the concrete water basin that provides a tranquil setting in warm weather is designed to freeze naturally for use as an ice rink in the winter months. Skating is "at your own risk"
- West Chester Baseball Complex: the West Chester Baseball Complex features four tournament-quality fields that attract some of the finest youth baseball players. Visit the West Chester Baseball Complex website.
- Muhlhauser Barn: A restored 1881 timber-frame barn is located in Beckett Park and is available to rent April 1-Nov. 15 each year. Visit the Muhlhauser Barn page for information.